Important Notice from Cairns Basketball regarding Covid-19
In line with the recommendations of Basketball Queensland and the most recent announcements from the Federal Government
Cairns Basketball have made the decision to immediately suspend all competitions, training and Emerging Programs until further notice.
* All Junior club competition
* All Senior competition
* Tiny Taipans
* Representative Training
* U12 & U14 Emerging Program
Basketball Queensland have advised the following regarding the QNJBC and State Championships:
- U12 & U14 QNJBC – Suspended until 15th May
- The revised start date with be reviewed with all associations on 15th April.
- U16 State Championships postponed until 19th – 22nd June
- The decision will be reviewed in May 2020 to decide if the tournament will proceed
- U12 & U14 State Championships – Unchanged
- The decision will be reviewed in May
STATE PERFORMANCE PROGRAM & NATIONAL PERFORMANCE PROGRAM:
- All SPP and NPP programs have been suspended until further notice
Cairns Basketball would like to thank all members for your understanding at this time.
This is an evolving situation and we will keep all members updated of any developments as they come to hand.
For more information about Covid-19 go to: